• a spectacular showpiece musical fountain display
• a beautifully designed urban piazza
• an array of cafés and restaurants
• the largest children’s adventure and discovery complex in the
• an extreme sports centre
• a wealth of indoor and outdoor entertainment
• a cultural centre
• promenade and convenience retail.
• a flat piazza-like central hub, where the views are unobstructed
and allow visual connections through the entire site
• souq-like spaces (narrow and shaded) to promote the retail
component of the project
• a desert/ wadi-inspired design language for the architecture of
the central hub that is characterised by:
- alternating levels
- naturally shaded canopies
- alternating landscape/ hardscape and water-scape
• provisions for handicapped people embedded throughout the
entire site as part of the design
The lower level spaces are designed to be large and comfortable, in such a way, that allows light
and air to penetrate the “ground level platform” and thus give a feeling that this is indeed the
ground level of the project.
These spaces can host from outdoor F&B venues to larger public gatherings such as outdoor
exhibitions and temporary markets as well as concerts and festivals.