SALFO together with ACS and EHAF was awarded to perform, carry out and complete the Engineering consultancy service to construct office building at the Drilling and Logistic Yard Facility. The requirement was to provide CCED all necessary Engineering Study, Concept, SoW and drawing layout to enable CCED to further float the engineering document to Construction Company.
The Engineering consultancy company scope of work will be to prepare and provide necessary engineering documents to CCED to further use as a baseline for construction phase and shall include and not limited to the following:
THE OFFICE BUILDING AND FACILITY INFRASTRUCTURE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
The Office Building will be constructed to accommodate
- Security office
- Staff offices
- Waiting area
- Logistic store room ( Climate control room )
- The climate control room to be design to maintain the temperature as per CCED guideline.
- The Drilling and Logistic Yard infrastructure will consist of :
- Electrical network around the facility for lighting purpose and Office building
- Design and calculate necessary number of electrical distribution board required for the facility.
- Water system for the office building
- Sewage system for the office building